GROW Restored Foundation is looking for high-quality, licensed therapists to lead Story Groups during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Story Groups are support groups of 4 to 5 adults led by a professional therapist. Story Groups are free to people in need. Groups are encouraged to meet once a week for an hour. GROW Restored will provide therapists with weekly support, resources for groups, and crisis management.
GROW Restored Foundation provides access to affordable counseling for individuals, and resources to equip organizations actively doing good work around the world. During the Covid-19 Pandemic, GROW Restored Foundation is offering Story Groups because we believe social support is essential to being mentally and emotionally well.
How will this work?
- Therapists are paid directly by GROW Restored Foundation, a nonprofit organization based out of Atlanta. Therapists are paid $100 per session.
- Therapists are paid weekly through Gusto. If you are accepted into the program, you will get more information on how to set up direct deposits.
- Group sessions are held on a HIPAA compliant Zoom platform. Therapists are required to use the GROW Restored’s Zoom account for sessions.
- Must be a licensed professional counselor, licensed associate professional counselor, or equivalent
- Must have experience leading a group- preferably in a therapeutic setting
- Must have capability to use Zoom
- Must be able to meet via Zoom on Monday mornings from 10am-11am ET for a weekly therapist meeting
If you meet these requirements, we’d like to invite you to apply as soon as possible using the form below. Story Groups will begin next week.